Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi to All,
As we are getting ever so close to camp, I have a ton of things to address, so bear with me. Many of these have been questions that have come from parents and leaders the last week or so.*

As of this moment I have 84 YW registrations. I am ordering all the paraphernalia associated with camp Wed. and Thurs. There will be very little wiggle room to order extras, so if you are still thinking about any girl that may come to camp let me know. This is at last minute as it gets if you want the girls to have all the cool stuff we buy! P.S. if you need to pay for any of your girls please do so. I know there are a feww unpaid girls floating around out there!*

Camp Kick-off is this Sat. July 25th 10am-1pm at the Bar-t Ranch (off Rt.108) Bring modest swimsuit and towel for swim time. Lunch is provided.This is for all campers, YCL's, Leaders and anyone associated with YW.*

All girls Need to have a Camp book. This will make life easier for them. Plus how do you sign -off without a book? Every one needs a book. Sorry I already said that! Bring that camp book to Camp Kick off Saturday. (Girls, let me know (Sister Ogden) if you need a book. I have two extras I can bring w/ me on Wednesday eve. YOU NEED YOUR CAMP BOOK!!)*

If you a YW Pres or Camp director, please start asking parents to help drive girls up and back from your ward. I will have copies of directions at camp kick off and I can resend them to you via e-mail. We ask that the campers arrive Tues, Aug 11th @ 9Am and may be picked up Friday @ 11:30am. Leaders and YCL's will go to camp Monday, Aug 10th. People going on Monday need a bag lunch.


Campers on Tues do not need a bag lunch.*I have had many inquiries this week about people willing to come and help at camp. I thank you so much for your kind offers. We are fully and totally staffed. As much as I wish everyone that wants to come can, we have to be practical. If an emergency comes up, I know there are several options because of all the great volunteers!

Ok that's all! If you need anything let me know, We are all excited for camp. Really we are!!


Raynie Premont
301-793-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment