I am back from my trip to Utah / Idaho, but have come down with a terrible cold. I didn't want to cough on everyone and give you my germs, so I missed you all today,
- Remember to bring your Personal Progress Books this Wednesday evening. (bring your charm bracelets, if you need help putting them together) Our activity may be used towards PP, if you would like. We will be doing two service projects, so please come. WE NEED EVERY ONE OF YOU!!! (wear comfortable shoes)
- We will also be practicing our song that the stake has asked us to sing for Saturday's YW's conference. You already know it very well.... "Firm in the Faith." Hey, our first request!!!!
- I have a surprise for all of you from my trip. I will bring it for you on Wednesday night!
- Please email me or call me and let me know if your mother is coming with you on Saturday to the YW's Conference at the MV bldg. I sent in the registrations, but did not keep a list. I just need to know who is coming. I anticipate 100 % !!!!!! It will be an awesome Young Women's Conference that you do not want to miss!! We will provide rides for you back to Poolesville Day, if needed. However, you will be responsible for rides home from Poolesville Day.
"Therefore blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness." Doctrine & Covenants 86:11
See you all on Wednesday... don't forget to email or call me right away about Saturday's conference attendance.
Love you....
Fairy GodMother
No comments:
Post a Comment