Hello Everyone!!!
This is a Young Women's in Excellence you don't want to miss.
This Wednesday, November 11, at the church. Below are some reminders for you. Even if you don't have an assignment, we want and NEED EVERYONE to come.
Your parents are invited, as well.
1. Practice for song at 5:45 pm. (Hymns - I Stand all Amazed; I Know My Father Lives) - everyone should come to this
2.Help decorate 6:00 pm.
3.Please bring some things you have worked on or could work on for PP this year, or some things you have accomplished. (pictures, baby blankets, jewelry-making, drama, sports, writings, etc.) If you need help showing you how wonderful you are, just call one of your leaders. We are good at seeing your talents!
4. Wear Sunday dress or dress pants. If you have 'scrubs' or a 'medical coat' please bring it.
5. Please email me (Sister Ogden) a list of ways your parents help you to do your best, work on Personal Progress, or show their love to you.
Also, send me a list of things you would like your parents or leaders to help you with more or show their love to you more. I NEED THIS LIST ASAP. Just email me... that will be fine. THANK YOU!!!!Good night to all and I will hear from you SOON and I will see you all Wednesday.
Love to you...Fairy God Mother
PS. I will be leaving my home at 5:30 if anyone needs a ride.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment