Hi All !!!I have found a beautiful song that I think you will all love!! It is on page 9 of this month's (December 2009) New Era. It is called "Mary, Sweet and Tender Maiden." As I played it through, I could hear your beautiful voices singing it so beautifully and clear. Also, you can hear it at newera.lds.org and can download to an MP3.
You can also read the latest in the New Era at this website.If you really like it, maybe we could sing it at the Ward Christmas Party on December 11th? What do you think? I think it would be awesome!! Bring your December New Era with you this Wednesday.
Hey, Laurels, thanks for taking care of children in Primary today!! I know the Primary workers appreciated the opportunity to go to the special meeting.
We missed.... Kaycee, Kelsey, Allison, Claudia, Barbara, Tonesha, Keena, Cindy, Claudia, Delilah, Melissa, and Sister Altendorf today!!! See you all on Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
Love to you all
Fairy Godmother
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment